Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. TRUMP’S MOCK VIDEO DRAWS REBUKES
The president tweeted a sham video depicting him pummeling a man whose face is obscured by the CNN logo.
2. WHITE HO– USE PUSHES GOP ON OBAMACARE REPLACEMENT
A top presidential aide says a repeal-only option also remains in play if Republicans can’t reach agreement.
3. RAPPER ARRESTED ON UNRELATED CHARGES AFTER LITTLE ROCK SHOOTINGS
Finese 2Tymes is being held for aggravated assault with a gun, the U.S. Marshals Service says.
4. QATAR’S STOCK MARKET DROPS AS DEADLINE LOOMS
The tiny Persian Gulf nation braces for a cutoff date to accept demands from four Arab countries over what they allege is its support for extremist groups.
5. WHY JULY 4 STIRS MIXED FEELINGS IN MINORITIES
Blacks, Latinos and immigrant rights advocates say the aftermath of the 2016 presidential election — as well as police shootings and deportations — have them questioning the promise of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness in the United States.
6. TRUMP PLAN TO END HEATING AID GETS COOL RECEPTION
Lawmakers from cold-weather states line up against the proposal to kill the program, which has distributed $3.4 billion to about 6 million households this fiscal year.
7. HOW FACEBOOK HOPES TO — USE DRONES TO PROVIDE ‘NET ACCESS
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg envisions a fleet of solar-powered drones “that will beam internet connectivity across the world.”
8. WHERE RARE BUTTERFLY THRIVES AMID WAR MACHINES
The frosted elfin finds a home at several defense installations across the country where the military manages open spaces with controlled burns, says the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
9. SAMSUNG TO SELL RECYCLED NOTE 7 PHONE IN SKOREA
The company recalled the original Note 7 after reports emerged that its batteries were prone to overheat and catch fire.
10. ANDY MURRAY DEFENDS WIMBLEDON TITLE
The No. 1 seed is dealing with a sore hip and a new child on the way as he prepares for the grass court opening match.
-By The Associated Press