On Saturday April 7, 2018, from approximately 7:30 am till 12:00 pm, part of Downtown Pulaski, including a section of Dora Hwy will be closed to through traffic. The streets are being closed in support of the “Color Me Cameron 5K run and walk”.
The color run is a celebration of Cameron Fitzwater’s life that tragically ended in a single vehicle accident on Interstate 81 in Pulaski County, two months shy of his high school graduation. All proceeds generated from the color run will benefit “The Cameron Fitzwater Memorial Scholarship Fund”. You can find out more about the event and register at www.active.com Color Me Cameron.
The following streets will be closed during the event;
- South Jefferson Ave. from 1st South West. to West Main St.
- West Main St. at North Jefferson Ave. to East Main St. and Duncan Ave.
- A portion of North Madison Ave. from East Main St. to 5th North East
- North Washington Ave. at 3rd North East to South Washington Ave. at 1st St. South West
- Dora Hwy from South Washington Ave. to Birch St.
- Commerce St. between South Washington Ave. to Valley Rd.
- 1st St North West to 1st St North East to Duncan Ave
West bound traffic on Dora Hwy at Birch St. will be detoured onto Birch St. to Russell St. to 5th Street South East to South Washington Ave. South bound traffic on South Washington Ave. will be detoured onto 1st St. South West to South Jefferson Ave to 2nd St. South West to Valley Rd. to Randolph Ave. All streets will re-open as soon as the event is concluded. Please consider this event while planning your Saturday schedule.