Online Registrations will begin on Thursday, October 15, 2020 for all shelter rentals at Randolph Park for the 2021 calendar year. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact Shay Dunnigan at the contact information listed above.
To register to set up an account please go to http://www.pulaskicountyparksandrec.org/
Once an account has been created, families will have the ability to register and pay online for programs offered by Pulaski County Parks & Recreation.
Pulaski County Residents will soon be able to do the following:
- Register online for your favorite program
- Reserve shelter rentals at Randolph Park **Please Note: Reservations can’t be made until October 15th, 2020**.
- Browse programs online for upcoming seasons
- Pay by credit/check card online
- View account balances online
- Receive program updates and messages (via text/email) from Pulaski County Parks & Recreation Department
Pulaski County Parks & Activities Director