The Pulaski Fire Department was called to 119 Pinnacle St. at 12:31a.m. this morning (Thursday) for a house fire.
The first fire engine arrived at 12:36 a.m. to find a house fully involved with fire from one end to the other.
According to Pulaski Fire Chief Robbie Kiser, firefighters quickly extinguished the fire using roughly 3,000 gallons of water and 17 personnel from Pulaski Fire Department and two Engines. Dublin Volunteer Fire Department assisted with 12 personnel and an engine, and Newbern Volunteer Fire Department responded with its Air Truck and two personnel.
REMSI and Fire Medics also assisted along with Pulaski Police Department.
Fortunately, the house was vacant, and the fire is currently being investigated by the Fire Marshal’s office.
Kiser said fire department personnel cleared the scene around 3 a.m. and was back in service at 4 a.m. No injuries were reported, and the house was a deemed a total loss.
“Pulaski Fire Department would like to THANK all agencies that assisted with this fire. We would also like to remind everyone as we are getting into the cold weather season to use extra care while using portable heaters and/or fireplaces. Have your chimneys checked and cleaned before use. Also, be sure to keep water in your Christmas tree. We hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Holiday season,” Kiser stated.
From Pulaski Fire Chief Robbie Kiser