(UPDATED) * I-81 PAVING OPERATION IN PULASKI COUNTY – Paving operations will be conducted on I-81 northbound from exit 93 to 98. Alternating right/left lane closure will be in place from 8pm to 6am, Sunday night to Saturday morning. Estimated Completion: December 2018.
(UPDATED) * I-81 NORTHBOUND AT EXIT 105 NEW RIVER BRIDGE REPLACEMENT IN MONTGOMERY COUNTY–Lane and shoulder closures may be in place near exit 105. Lane closure may be in effect during the week from 8 p.m. to 7 a.m. Shoulder closures may be in effect at any time during the week. Speed limit is reduced to 60 miles per hour in the work zone. Shoulder closures will remain in place though the duration of the project. Estimated completion: December 2020.
- Alternating northbound and southbound lane closures will be in place on I-81 from mile marker 103 to 107 over the next few weeks through September. Lane closures will be 9pm to 5am, excluding weekends (and the Virginia Tech game).
INTERSTATE 77 (CARROLL COUNTY)
(NEW) *I-77 GUARDRAIL REPAIR – Possible lane closure on I-77 Southbound for Guardrail repairs.
- I-77 Southbound mile marker 14.35 right lane
- I-77 Southbound mile marker 5.8 left lane
- I-77 Northbound mile marker 3.6 right lane
- I-77 Northbound mile marker 21.32 right lane
- I-77 Northbound mile marker 7.46 right lane
- I-77 Southbound mile marker 5.65 right lane
(UPDATED) * I-77 PAVING OPERATIONS IN CARROLL COUNTY – Paving on Interstate I-77 Northbound from mile marker 20 to mile marker 22. Alternating right and/or left lane closures will be in place from 9 PM to 7 AM Sunday night thru Saturday morning. Estimated completion of the project is December 2018.