(NEW) *ROUTE 99 REPAIRS – Alternating left and right lane closures and periodically flagging operations on Route 99 from Interstate 81 to Bobwhite Boulevard. Estimated traffic impact from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
(UPDATED) * ROUTE 100 BRIDGE REPLACEMENT – Two bridge replacements are underway on Route 100 Dublin. The bridges are located over Route 11 and over the railroad. Drivers can expect lane closures and heavy trucks entering and exiting the roadway during daytime hours, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Lanes will be reduced to one lane in both directions from late fall through the duration of the project. Route 100 Southbound will continue to serve as the Rte. 100 Northbound and Southbound lanes. Width restriction of 10 feet in place with no wide loads allowed. Message boards will alert drivers. Work is anticipated to be complete by April 2020.
- A right lane closure on Rte. 11 Northbound and Southbound to work on the abutments of B612 Bridge from Giles Ave to New River Community College (NRCC) entrance (Rte. 372) from February 18, 2019 to approximately March 8, 2019.
- Tate Avenue will be closed to through traffic from Hawkins Street to the Route 100 overpass. Peppers Ferry Rd will be closed to through traffic from Newbern Street to the Route 100 overpass. These closures will be in effect through April 2020.
- Right and left lane closures will be in place on Route 100 north and southbound.
- A width restriction is in on place to 10 feet wide. Wide loads not permitted on Route 100 north and southbound between Route 1003 (4thStreet) and Route 635 (Baskerville Road).
- A right lane closure is in place on Route 11 southbound for work to occur on the ramp.
- The ramp off of Route 100 southbound onto Route 11 southbound will be closed for pavement rehabilitation. A signed detour will be in place.
* ROUTE 11 PULASKI COUNTY – Road work will be occurring on Route 11 in Dublin. A left lane closure from Rte. 1003 (4th Street) eastbound and westbound to Route 635 (Baskerville Street) Eastbound and Westbound. Work is expected to occur from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Estimated Completion: June 2020.