(UPDATED) * I-81 PAVING OPERATION IN PULASKI COUNTY – Paving operations will be conducted on I-81 northbound from exit 93 to 98. Alternating right/left lane closure will be in place from Sunday, August 19 to Friday, August 24 from 10pm to 6am, Sunday night to Friday morning. Estimated Completion: December 2018.
(UPDATED) * ROUTE 11 PULASKI COUNTY – Starting on July 23, traffic will be directed by lane closure from the intersection of Caddall Road, Ward Lane, Route 338 East/West to the intersection of Broad Street, Giles Route 746 North/ South from the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Work is anticipated to be complete by June 2020.
(UPDATED) * ROUTE 729 SURFACE TREATMENT – Route 729 (Wilson Grove Road) will be under construction from the intersection of Route 620 (Gum Log Road) to the end of state maintenance on Route 729 (Wilson Grove Road). Traffic will be governed by flagging operations daily from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. from August 20 to 24. Estimated Completion: September 2018.
(UPDATED) * ROUTE 373 PAVING OPERATIONS – Alternating left/and or right mobile lane closures using flaggers, will be in place, weather permitting, on Route 373, Sunday to Thursday, between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. for eradication. The lane closures will be set up along Route 373 from approximately Route 100 to Route 11. Completion Estimated: October 2018.
* PAVING OPERATIONS – Weather permitting, crews will pave, patch and repair pavement on various routes. Lane closures may be in place and flaggers may control traffic at times during daylight hours, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Drivers should watch for signs and expect possible delays.
* DITCHING, GRADING, SLOPE AND SHOULDER REPAIRS (VARIOUS ROUTES) – Lane closures may be in place during daylight hours for shoulder repairs. Watch for flaggers controlling traffic.
* PIPE REPLACEMENTS – Crews will be working on various secondary roads to replace pipes under the roadway with periodic lane closures during daylight hours on weekdays. Watch for flaggers controlling traffic.
* DRAINAGE MAINTENANCE – Crews will be working on various secondary roads where drainage issues are present with periodic lane closures during daylight hours on weekdays. Watch for flaggers controlling traffic.
* MOWING, TREE TRIMMING AND BRUSH REMOVAL (VARIOUS ROUTES) – Crews will mow on secondary routes during daylight hours on weekdays. Watch for lane and/or shoulder closures.
* UNPAVED ROAD MAINTENANCE – Crews will be working on various secondary non-hard surface roads grading and replacing stone with periodic lane closures during daylighthours on weekdays. Watch for flaggers controlling traffic.